US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Futures turn positive before payrolls
NEW YORK, June 7
NEW YORK, June 7 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures turned positive shortly ahead of the release of the May employment report figures.
S&P 500 futures rose 2.6 points and were above fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration of the contract. Dow Jones industrial average futures added 11 points and Nasdaq 100 futures gained 1.25 points.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone