New Styrene Market Monthly Monitoring Service Offered by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd
What are the latest events in the styrene market? What legislation and tax changes have recently occurred? What capacity/production changes have taken place? What new products have been introduced to the market? What new technologies have appeared? What are the latest contracts and agreements signed by market participants?
Merchant Research and Consulting Ltd., a truly global specialist in investigating all aspects of the chemical sector and related industries, is happy to offer its monthly market monitoring service covering the latest trends of the market for styrene.
Styrene Market Monthly Monitoring Report Details:
Price: USD 250.00 (1 month), USD 2,990.00 (12 months)
Subscribe to one-year monthly monitoring service till June 30, 2013 and get 3 extra months for free!
Styrene Market Monthly Monitoring Service is aimed to provide thorough overview of the product market on a regular basis. Every month market snapshot together with historical data brings a proper understanding of the market and helps to stay informed about changes in it.
Styrene Monthly Market Monitoring covers:
- Major events in the styrene market worldwide and by regions
- Latest activities of Styrene market participants
Innovations & Technologies
Plants & Projects
- Styrene prices by region on a weekly basis plus one year historical data
Reasons to buy:
- Stay abreast of the latest events within the styrene industry.
- Find out weekly styrene prices by region and one year historical background.
- Gain a competitive advantage over other industry players by being informed about their most recent activities such as M&As, product introductions, plant startups, etc.
- Discover latest regulatory changes related to the industry.
Other petrochemicals available for the monthly monitoring service include: acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, ethylene, propylene, butadiene, cyclohexane, melamine, benzene, toluene, o-xylene, p-xylene, ethylbenzene, cumene, ethylene, propylene oxide, epichlorohydrin, methyl methacrylate, vinyl acetate, ethyl acetate, vinyl chloride, perchloroethylene.
More information on the market monthly monitoring service can be found at http://mcgroup.co.uk/monthly