Brazil's Petrobras to have free cash flow by 2015 -CEO
RIO DE JANEIRO, June 7
RIO DE JANEIRO, June 7 (Reuters) - Brazilian state-run oil company Petrobras will have free cash flow in 2015, Chief Executive Officer Maria das Gracas Foster said on Friday at an event in Rio de Janeiro.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia