Brazil's Petrobras to have free cash flow by 2015 -CEO
RIO DE JANEIRO, June 7
RIO DE JANEIRO, June 7 (Reuters) - Brazilian state-run oil company Petrobras will have free cash flow in 2015, Chief Executive Officer Maria das Gracas Foster said on Friday at an event in Rio de Janeiro.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach