India's Power Finance raises 8 bln rupees via tier II bonds
MUMBAI, June 7
MUMBAI, June 7 (Reuters) - India's Power Finance Corp Ltd raised 8 billion rupees through the issue of 10-year subordinated tier II bonds at 8.19 percent, three sources with knowledge of the deals said.
The firm had invited re-bids on Thursday to raise at least 1.5 billion rupees, after scrapping an offering with similar terms earlier this week, owing to a mismatch in pricing expectations with arrangers.
The proceeds from the bond sale will be used to strengthen capital adequacy and augment long-term resources, the firm said in its termsheet. (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |