Research and Markets: North America Online Payment Methods 2013 - First Half 2013
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s2qlrq/north_america) has announced the addition of the "North America Online Payment Methods 2013 - First Half 2013" report to their offering.
Online and mobile payments are increasing in North America, with new channels emerging.
The recent "North America Online Payment Methods 2013 - First Half 2013 snapshot by Hamburg-based secondary market research company yStats.com provides information about the movement toward online and mobile purchase transactions. The snapshot is based on recently published information from a variety of sources and details the latest trends and news on the topic, with projections of continued growth in the next few years.
New payment methods build on the infrastructure and consumer preferences already in place, so regional differences exist. In the USA, the major trend on the electronic payment market is the move toward mobile payments. Traditional payment providers, such as card issuers and processors, online payment players, retailers and mobile operators are entering the field in increased masses. The mobile payment transaction value in the USA reached a two-digit figure in billions of Euros in 2012 and is expected to grow further as mobile commerce increases and more brick and mortar stores accept mobile payments.
The potential of Canadian online and mobile payment market, driven by high consumer acceptance, attracts attention of established and emerging players.
- These market reports inform top managers about recent market trends and assist with strategic company decisions
- The authors provide secondary market research: By using various sources of information we ensure maximum objectivity for all obtained data. As a result companies get a precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.
- The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are only based on reliable sources including national and international statistical offices, industry and trade associations, business reports, business and company databases, journals, company registries and news portals.
- The author's international employees research and filter all sources and translate relevant information into English. This ensures that the content of the original studies is correctly interpreted.
- All research results delivered as PowerPoint files. All data can therefore be used directly for board presentations or be individually adapted.
- Targert Corp.
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s2qlrq/north_america
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.