Turk Telekom signs $300 mln loan deal with Emirates NBD bank
ISTANBUL, June 7
ISTANBUL, June 7 (Reuters) - Turkish telecommunications company Turk Telekom signed a $300 million loan deal with Emirates NBD Bank PJSC, it said on Friday.
Turk Telekom said the annual rate on the 3.5 year bond will be Libor +2.68 percent. (Writing by Ece Toksabay)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections