Mexico's ICA to raise up to $375 mln selling shares in airport operator
MEXICO CITY, June 7
MEXICO CITY, June 7 (Reuters) - Mexican builder ICA said on Friday it would raise about $375 million by selling up to 95 million shares in airport operator Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte (OMA).
ICA, Mexico's biggest infrastructure company, said the sale represents the equivalent of a 23.75 percent stake in OMA.
In a filing last month, ICA said the shares would be worth $3.95 each.
ICA said in its statement that it expects to retain a "significant interest" in OMA even after the sale.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea