Taiwan's Acer May sales fall 19.2 pct on yr
TAIPEI, June 10 (Reuters) - Taiwanese PC vendor Acer Inc posted a 19.2 percent fall in May sales from a year earlier. Following are details of the sales: MAY Y/Y % YR-TO-DATE Y/Y % Sales (T$ bln) 26.31 -19.2 143.89 -18.9 (US$ mln) 885.32 ($1 = 29.7180 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Michael Urquhart)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year