Greece confirms no bids for natural gas firm DEPA
ATHENS, June 10
ATHENS, June 10 (Reuters) - Greece confirmed on Monday it failed to attract any binding offers for natural gas company DEPA and said it would launch a new tender in the future for the firm.
Deputy Energy Minister Asimakis Papageorgiou said Greece received only one binding bid for the privatisation of natural gas grid operator DESFA, a unit of DEPA, from Azerbaijan's SOCAR by the 1000 GMT deadline.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South