India firms bid $2.5 bln for Anadarko's 10 pct in Mozambique field-source
NEW DELHI, June 10
NEW DELHI, June 10 (Reuters) - India's state-owned ONGC Videsh Ltd and Oil India Ltd continue to seek a 10 percent stake in a Mozambique gas field from Anadarko Petroleum Corp and have bid about $2.5 billion for it, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said on Monday.
ONGC Videsh, the overseas arm of explorer Oil & Natural Gas Corp, and Oil India, earlier on Monday said they have agreed to buy Indian conglomerate Videocon Group's 10 percent stake in the field for $2.48 billion.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data