India firms bid $2.5 bln for Anadarko's 10 pct in Mozambique field-source
NEW DELHI, June 10
NEW DELHI, June 10 (Reuters) - India's state-owned ONGC Videsh Ltd and Oil India Ltd continue to seek a 10 percent stake in a Mozambique gas field from Anadarko Petroleum Corp and have bid about $2.5 billion for it, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said on Monday.
ONGC Videsh, the overseas arm of explorer Oil & Natural Gas Corp, and Oil India, earlier on Monday said they have agreed to buy Indian conglomerate Videocon Group's 10 percent stake in the field for $2.48 billion.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square