FDA approves Sanofi Pasteur influenza vaccine
PARIS, June 10
PARIS, June 10 (Reuters) - Sanofi SA said on Monday that its Sanofi Pasteur vaccines division has won clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to market its four-strain influenza vaccine, Fluzone Quadrivalent.
The Fluzone Quadrivalent vaccine is licensed for use in children six months of age and older, adolescents, and adults.
The 2013 influenza season will be the first in which quadrivalent influenza vaccines will be available in the United States.
(Reporting by Dominique Vidalon; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections