Subsea 7 wins contract from Anadarko, value undisclosed
OSLO, June 10
OSLO, June 10 (Reuters) - The offshore engineering group Subsea 7 has won a contract from oil firm Anadarko and partners for the development of the Heidelberg field in the Gulf of Mexico, Subsea 7 said on Monday.
The company did not a provide the value of the contract. Offshore operations are due to start in the fourth quarter of 2014.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat