Subsea 7 wins contract from Anadarko, value undisclosed
OSLO, June 10
OSLO, June 10 (Reuters) - The offshore engineering group Subsea 7 has won a contract from oil firm Anadarko and partners for the development of the Heidelberg field in the Gulf of Mexico, Subsea 7 said on Monday.
The company did not a provide the value of the contract. Offshore operations are due to start in the fourth quarter of 2014.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Obama, Castro shake hands as world says farewell to peacemaker Mandela |
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Rare Singapore riot forces soul searching over foreign workers