Texas Instruments narrows range of quarterly revenue outlook
SAN FRANCISCO, June 10
SAN FRANCISCO, June 10 (Reuters) - Chipmaker Texas Instruments said on Monday it narrowed its expected range for current-quarter revenue to between $2.99 billion and $3.11 billion, compared to previous expectations of between $2.93 billion and $3.17 billion.
The company also said earnings per share in the second quarter would be between 39 cents and 43 cents, compared to a previously forecast range between 37 cents and 45 cents.
Analysts had expected second-quarter revenue of $3.055 billion and EPS of 42 cents.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted