Taiwan's UMC May sales rise 5.2 pct on year
TAIPEI, June 10 (Reuters) - Taiwan's UMC, the world's No.2 contract chipmaker, posted a 5.2 percent rise in May sales from a year earlier. Following are details of the sales: MAY Y/Y % YR-TO-DATE Y/Y % Sales (T$ bln) 10.86 5.18 48.93 4.17 (US$ bln) 366.78
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales