Australia's Virtus Health shares debut at 6.9 pct premium to offer price
SYDNEY, June 11
SYDNEY, June 11 (Reuters) - Virtus Health Ltd shares began trading at A$6.07 on Tuesday, a 6.9 percent premium to the A$5.68 offer price set for the float of the world's first listed in-vitro fertilisation company.
The shares were at A$6.10 by 0221 GMT.
The stock had been priced at the top end of an indicative range in the A$338.7 million float amid a market hungry for quality investments after a moribund period for initial public offerings (IPOs) in Australia.
The float is also being closely watched as the largest private equity exit via an IPO since the disastrous $2 billion listing of department store company Myer Holdings Limited in 2009. (Reporting by Jackie Range and Jane Wardell; Editing by Stephen Coates)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Thai 'red shirts' prepare rally to back PM against protesters