Encana names former BP executive as its new CEO
TORONTO, June 11
TORONTO, June 11 (Reuters) - Encana Corp, Canada's biggest natural gas producer, on Tuesday named former BP Plc executive Doug Suttles as its new chief executive officer.
Suttles, an industry veteran with some three decades of experience in the oil and gas sector, is taking the reins from interim CEO Clayton Woitas, who had stepped into the role after Randy Eresman retired unexpectedly in early January.
The company had said it expected the search for a new chief executive to last from three to six months.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official