Fortuna signs EUR 50 mln loan deal with Erste unit
PRAGUE, June 11
PRAGUE, June 11 (Reuters) - Czech betting company Fortuna Entertainment Group has signed a six-year loan deal worth 50 million euros ($65.97 million) with Erste Group Bank unit Ceska Sporitelna, it said on Tuesday.
The loan will be used for refinancing existing bank debt, a dividend payout and investments into development, Fortuna said. ($1 = 0.7579 euros) (Reporting by Jason Hovet; Editing by Michael Winfrey)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote