Swiss to auction 1.5 percent bond maturing 2042
ZURICH, June 11
ZURICH, June 11 (Reuters) - The Swiss Federal Treasury said on Tuesday it is auctioning a 1.5 percent bond maturing in 2042 in a tender.
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks