Swiss to auction 1.5 percent bond maturing 2042
ZURICH, June 11
ZURICH, June 11 (Reuters) - The Swiss Federal Treasury said on Tuesday it is auctioning a 1.5 percent bond maturing in 2042 in a tender.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions