BRIEF-Workspace Group profit rises
LONDON, June 11
LONDON, June 11 (Reuters) - Workspace Group PLC : * FY pretax profit rose 58 percent to 76.4 million STG * Like-for-like rent roll up 9% in year to £45.5M. * Like-for-like occupancy up by 2.1% to 89.8% * Source text for Eikon:
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East