Daimler CEO does not expect EU-China trade spat to hit cars
SINDELFINGEN, Germany, June 12
SINDELFINGEN, Germany, June 12 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker Daimler does not expect the current spat between the European Union and China will escalate to include cars, Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche said on Wednesday.
The European car industry association (ACEA) signalled on Friday China may look into a complaint about luxury cars imported from the European Union, potentially escalating a trade dispute that started over solar panels. (Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner; editing by Harro ten Wolde)
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid