Daimler CEO does not expect EU-China trade spat to hit cars
SINDELFINGEN, Germany, June 12
SINDELFINGEN, Germany, June 12 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker Daimler does not expect the current spat between the European Union and China will escalate to include cars, Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche said on Wednesday.
The European car industry association (ACEA) signalled on Friday China may look into a complaint about luxury cars imported from the European Union, potentially escalating a trade dispute that started over solar panels. (Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner; editing by Harro ten Wolde)
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Fiji says Syrian rebels want compensation, removal from terror list