Daimler CEO does not expect EU-China trade spat to hit cars
SINDELFINGEN, Germany, June 12
SINDELFINGEN, Germany, June 12 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker Daimler does not expect the current spat between the European Union and China will escalate to include cars, Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche said on Wednesday.
The European car industry association (ACEA) signalled on Friday China may look into a complaint about luxury cars imported from the European Union, potentially escalating a trade dispute that started over solar panels. (Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner; editing by Harro ten Wolde)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'