Rio Tinto sells Eagle project to Lundin for $325 mln
SYDNEY, June 13
SYDNEY, June 13 (Reuters) - Mining giant Rio Tinto has agreed to sell its Eagle project to Lundin Mining Corp for $325 million in cash.
The sale of the high grade nickel-copper mine and mill is part of the Rio's divestment of non-core assets.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |