Romania UniCredit plans 500 mln lei bonds issue
BUCHAREST, June 12
BUCHAREST, June 12 (Reuters) - Romanian UniCredit Tiriac Bank plans to issue 500 million lei ($146.8 million) worth of five-year bonds in June, targeting institutional investors, the bank's CEO was quoted as saying on Wednesday.
"We are looking this month at a national currency bond issue," Rasvan Radu was quoted as saying by state news agency Agerpres. "We are targeting institutional investors, including pension funds." ($1 = 3.4061 Romanian lei) (Reporting by Luiza Ilie)
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- UPDATE 7-U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola calls treatment "frenzy of disorganization"
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State