Brazil Finance Ministry to announce new economic measures
BRASILIA (Reuters) - Brazilian Finance Minister Guido Mantega will announce new economic measures at a news briefing later on Wednesday, the ministry said in a statement.
The new measures come amid growing speculation the government will remove more capital controls to limit the sharp depreciation of the Brazilian real. Local media has also said the government could announce measures to reaffirm its commitment to fiscal responsibility.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |