Spectra's Southeast Supply Header says Delhi, LA natgas unit back
NEW YORK, June 13
NEW YORK, June 13 (Reuters) - Spectra Energy Corp unit Southeast Supply Header LLC on Thursday said an unplanned outage at its Delhi natural gas compressor station in northeast Louisiana has been resolved and the station has returned to normal operation.
The company said in a prior website posting that the unit shut on Tuesday, June 4.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |