MOVES-Nasdaq OMX Group, Aon Risk Solutions
June 13 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
NASDAQ OMX GROUP
The No.2 U.S. stock market appointed Tom Wittman to head the exchange. Wittman will manage the products of the exchange operator and pricing for U.S. equities and derivatives. He has been the president of Nasdaq OMX PHLX since 2008.
INDUSTRY FUNDS MANAGEMENT
The Melbourne-based investment manager appointed Linda Cunningham as investment director based in Melbourne and Hannah Lindberg as investment analyst based in London, as part of its debt investments team. Cunningham was chief manager of commercial lending at AMP Capital and Lindberg was assistant vice president for restructuring business support at Barclays Plc.
AON RISK SOLUTIONS
The global risk management business of Aon Plc appointed Ray Gallagher as senior vice president-client engagement in its Los Angeles office.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |