MOVES-Nasdaq OMX Group, Aon Risk Solutions
June 13 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NASDAQ OMX GROUP
The No.2 U.S. stock market appointed Tom Wittman to head the exchange. Wittman will manage the products of the exchange operator and pricing for U.S. equities and derivatives. He has been the president of Nasdaq OMX PHLX since 2008.
INDUSTRY FUNDS MANAGEMENT
The Melbourne-based investment manager appointed Linda Cunningham as investment director based in Melbourne and Hannah Lindberg as investment analyst based in London, as part of its debt investments team. Cunningham was chief manager of commercial lending at AMP Capital and Lindberg was assistant vice president for restructuring business support at Barclays Plc.
AON RISK SOLUTIONS
The global risk management business of Aon Plc appointed Ray Gallagher as senior vice president-client engagement in its Los Angeles office.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat