Ten-year JGB yield falls below 0.8 pct, first time since May 17
TOKYO, June 13
TOKYO, June 13 (Reuters) - The yield on the benchmark 10-year Japanese government bond slipped below the 0.8 percent level on Thursday for the first time in nearly a month, as stocks withered on a resurgent yen.
The 10-year JGB yield skidded 8 basis points to 0.795 percent, its lowest level since May 17.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |