Ten-year JGB yield falls below 0.8 pct, first time since May 17
TOKYO, June 13
TOKYO, June 13 (Reuters) - The yield on the benchmark 10-year Japanese government bond slipped below the 0.8 percent level on Thursday for the first time in nearly a month, as stocks withered on a resurgent yen.
The 10-year JGB yield skidded 8 basis points to 0.795 percent, its lowest level since May 17.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter