RPT-German, UK bond futures trim gains after U.S.data
LONDON, June 13 (Reuters) - German and UK bond futures pared gains on Thursday after U.S. data showed the number of jobless claims fell last week and retail sales rose more than expected in May.
Bund futures trimmed early gains to 143.03 from 143.23 before the data.
September gilt futures pared gains sharply to touch a session low of 114.52, having stood at 114.74 just before the release.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |