RPT-German, UK bond futures trim gains after U.S.data
LONDON, June 13 (Reuters) - German and UK bond futures pared gains on Thursday after U.S. data showed the number of jobless claims fell last week and retail sales rose more than expected in May.
Bund futures trimmed early gains to 143.03 from 143.23 before the data.
September gilt futures pared gains sharply to touch a session low of 114.52, having stood at 114.74 just before the release.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |