Bank of Canada 20-day T-bill average yield 1.020 pct
TORONTO, June 13
TORONTO, June 13 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Thursday that the average yield at its auction of C$2.8 billion ($2.75 billion) worth of 20-day treasury bills was 1.020 percent.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video