Bank of Canada 20-day T-bill average yield 1.020 pct
TORONTO, June 13
TORONTO, June 13 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Thursday that the average yield at its auction of C$2.8 billion ($2.75 billion) worth of 20-day treasury bills was 1.020 percent.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source