Dollar/yen falls to 10-week low below 94.85 yen
TOKYO, June 13
TOKYO, June 13 (Reuters) - The U.S. dollar fell to a 10-week low of 94.85 yen on Thursday as investors cut bullish positions over concerns about whether the U.S. Federal Reserve will roll back its massive stimulus programme.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |