US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Futures trim losses after data
NEW YORK, June 13
NEW YORK, June 13 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures trimmed losses after data showed jobless claims declined last week and retail sales rose more than expected in May.
S&P 500 futures dipped 2 points and were below fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration of the contract. Dow Jones industrial average futures shed 12 points and Nasdaq 100 futures declined 2.75 points.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |