Microsoft to open Windows stores within Best Buy
SEATTLE, June 13
SEATTLE, June 13 (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp said on Thursday it would open 500 special stores within existing Best Buy Co Inc stores in the United States selling exclusively Windows-based tablets and computers and other Microsoft products, in an effort to revitalize sales of its flagship operating system.
The world's largest software company, which already has a chain of its own stores, said the initiative would add more than 1,200 Best Buy Microsoft-trained sales associates to help customers.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials