Microsoft to open Windows stores within Best Buy
SEATTLE, June 13
SEATTLE, June 13 (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp said on Thursday it would open 500 special stores within existing Best Buy Co Inc stores in the United States selling exclusively Windows-based tablets and computers and other Microsoft products, in an effort to revitalize sales of its flagship operating system.
The world's largest software company, which already has a chain of its own stores, said the initiative would add more than 1,200 Best Buy Microsoft-trained sales associates to help customers.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel