Research and Markets: MediPoint: Breast Cancer Imaging - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kkbklm/medipoint_breast) has announced the addition of the "MediPoint: Breast Cancer Imaging - US Analysis and Market Forecasts" report to their offering.
Breast cancer is the most common form of cancer in women in both the developed and developing world, but is a rare disease in men. The global incidence of breast cancer is increasing due to an increased lifespan and increasing adoption of western lifestyle risk factors. Early diagnosis of breast cancer is the foundation for increasing survival rates and diagnostic imaging is the most widely used technique to achieve early detection, making diagnostic imaging a cornerstone of breast cancer control.
The US breast cancer imaging market is a mature industry with complex dynamics and it is essential to examine the market opportunities and barriers that are specific to this region. This report provides an in-depth review of the evolving technologies and the regulatory landscape of the breast cancer screening market in the US.
- An overview of breast cancer, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized US Breast cancer imaging market revenue and future forecasts from 2009 to 2011, forecast for 7 years to 2018.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Breast cancer imaging
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the Breast cancer imaging sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as radiologists
Koninklijke Philips Electronics
Fujifilm Medical Systems
Internazionale Medico Scientifica (IMS)
Konica Minolta Medical Imaging
Aurora Imaging Technology
Imaging Diagnostic Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kkbklm/medipoint_breast
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.