U.S. SEC charges, fines Revlon for misleading shareholders
June 13 (Reuters) - The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday said it charged Revlon Inc with misleading shareholders about details of a "going-private" transaction, and the cosmetics and beauty care company agreed to pay a $850,000 fine.
Revlon did not admit or deny wrongdoing in agreeing to settle, the SEC said.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing jet could slow Malaysian Airline's return to profit