Siemens plans to list Osram lighting business on July 8
FRANKFURT, June 13
FRANKFURT, June 13 (Reuters) - Siemens plans to list its lighting business Osram on the German stock exchange on July 8, according to a presentation published on the engineering group's website on Thursday.
So far, Siemens had said only that it aimed to list Osram in early July. An investor roadshow has already been scheduled for June 24 through July 5.
Siemens aims to spin off 80.5 percent of Osram, which it says is worth about 3.2 billion euros ($4.27 billion), as it seeks to focus on its most profitable businesses. Osram is the world's No.2 player in the lighting industry after Philips . ($1 = 0.7498 euros) (Reporting by Maria Sheahan. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn