STXNEWS LATAM-J.P.Morgan names Menezes CEO of Brazil investment management unit
J.P. Morgan Asset Management named Vital Menezes as chief executive officer of its investment management unit in Brazil, the company said.
Previously, Menezes was a partner in Gavea Investments, a Rio de Janeiro-based investment group founded by Arminio Fraga, ex-president of Brazil's central bank in 2003. Menezes joined Gavea in 2011, the year after J.P. Morgan Asset Management bought a minority stake in Gavea.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner