Statoil makes small gas find at Visund field in N.Sea
OSLO, June 13
OSLO, June 13 (Reuters) - Statoil has made a small gas find at the Visund field in the Norwegian section of the North Sea, the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate said on Thursday.
The find contains between 0.7 and 1.6 million standard cubic metres of gas.
The other partners in the Visund field are ConocoPhillips , Total and Petoro.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel