Statoil makes small gas find at Visund field in N.Sea
OSLO, June 13
OSLO, June 13 (Reuters) - Statoil has made a small gas find at the Visund field in the Norwegian section of the North Sea, the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate said on Thursday.
The find contains between 0.7 and 1.6 million standard cubic metres of gas.
The other partners in the Visund field are ConocoPhillips , Total and Petoro.
- Somali officials say U.S. struck where al Shabaab were meeting
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Risk appetite flickers in Europe, ECB speculation holds down euro