Turkish unrest not impacting operations at Yapi Kredi-UniCredit CEO
MILAN, June 13
MILAN, June 13 (Reuters) - UniCredit Chief Executive Federico Ghizzoni said on Thursday unrest in Turkey was not having an impact on operations at bank Yapi Kredi , which the Italian lender partly owns.
"(Yapi Kredi) bank continues to operate, we don't see any impact on its business", Ghizzoni told reporters. "It does not look like we could compare the (Turkish) situation to what happened in northern Africa. This is a different situation." (Reporting by Gianluca Semeraro, Writing by Lisa Jucca, editing by Jennifer Clark)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'