Unilever cleared to increase Hindustan stake from June 21
LONDON, June 13
LONDON, June 13 (Reuters) - Unilever said on Thursday it would start to increase its stake in its Hindustan business from June 21 after it gained approval from the Indian market regulator.
The Anglo-Dutch giant said in April it would pay up to $5.4 billion to raise its stake in its Indian subsidiary, India's largest consumer goods maker, to as much as 75 percent from 52 percent at present.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data