News Corp CFO retires, Nallen named CFO of 21st Century Fox
(Reuters) - News Corp said its Chief Financial Officer David DeVoe would retire following the company's separation into two business at the end of June.
The company said Deputy Chief Financial Officer John Nallen will become CFO of 21st Century Fox, which will hold News Corp's media and entertainment businesses.
DeVoe will retain his seat on the board and remain a senior adviser, the company said.
Shares of the New York-based company closed at $31.68 on the Nasdaq on Thursday.
(This version of the story corrects the last paragraph to say News Corp is based in New York, not Delaware.)
(Reporting By Lehar Maan in Bangalore; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.