News Corp CFO retires, Nallen named CFO of 21st Century Fox
(Reuters) - News Corp said its Chief Financial Officer David DeVoe would retire following the company's separation into two business at the end of June.
The company said Deputy Chief Financial Officer John Nallen will become CFO of 21st Century Fox, which will hold News Corp's media and entertainment businesses.
DeVoe will retain his seat on the board and remain a senior adviser, the company said.
Shares of the New York-based company closed at $31.68 on the Nasdaq on Thursday.
(This version of the story corrects the last paragraph to say News Corp is based in New York, not Delaware.)
(Reporting By Lehar Maan in Bangalore; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation