Airbus's A350 aircraft lands after four-hour maiden flight
TOULOUSE, June 14
TOULOUSE, June 14 (Reuters) - Europe's newest passenger plane, the Airbus A350, landed successfully on Friday after completing a four-hour maiden test flight.
The next-generation passenger plane touched down at 1405 local time (1205 GMT) after a fly-past over the planemaker's production site in Toulouse.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats