Airbus's A350 aircraft lands after four-hour maiden flight
TOULOUSE, June 14
TOULOUSE, June 14 (Reuters) - Europe's newest passenger plane, the Airbus A350, landed successfully on Friday after completing a four-hour maiden test flight.
The next-generation passenger plane touched down at 1405 local time (1205 GMT) after a fly-past over the planemaker's production site in Toulouse.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales