Airbus's A350 aircraft lands after four-hour maiden flight
TOULOUSE, June 14
TOULOUSE, June 14 (Reuters) - Europe's newest passenger plane, the Airbus A350, landed successfully on Friday after completing a four-hour maiden test flight.
The next-generation passenger plane touched down at 1405 local time (1205 GMT) after a fly-past over the planemaker's production site in Toulouse.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM