REFILE-CIBC sells C$800 mln of debt in reopening -term sheet
June 14 (Reuters) - Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce sold C$800 million ($784 million) of notes on Friday in a reopening of an existing issue, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 2.22 percent deposit notes, due March 7, 2018, were priced at 98.90 to yield 2.468 percent or 95 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce was the sole lead manager of the sale.
The total issue amount outstanding is now C$1.8 billion ($1.76 billion).
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Obama to send 3,000 troops to tackle Ebola
- World stocks hit one-month low, caution ahead of Fed
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland