REFILE-CIBC sells C$800 mln of debt in reopening -term sheet
June 14 (Reuters) - Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce sold C$800 million ($784 million) of notes on Friday in a reopening of an existing issue, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 2.22 percent deposit notes, due March 7, 2018, were priced at 98.90 to yield 2.468 percent or 95 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce was the sole lead manager of the sale.
The total issue amount outstanding is now C$1.8 billion ($1.76 billion).
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- Lawyers descend on Ferguson ahead of grand jury decision
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran in last-ditch bid to clinch historic nuclear deal
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight