NZ's Contact Energy raises $240 mln in long-term debt
WELLINGTON, June 14
WELLINGTON, June 14 (Reuters) - Contact Energy, New Zealand's largest listed power company, said on Friday it has raised $240 million in long-term debt through a private placement with U.S. investors to refinance maturing debts.
The proceeds of the debt, with an average tenor of 11 years, will be drawn down in September and December.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin