NZ's Contact Energy raises $240 mln in long-term debt
WELLINGTON, June 14
WELLINGTON, June 14 (Reuters) - Contact Energy, New Zealand's largest listed power company, said on Friday it has raised $240 million in long-term debt through a private placement with U.S. investors to refinance maturing debts.
The proceeds of the debt, with an average tenor of 11 years, will be drawn down in September and December.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet