MOVES-JP Morgan, AllenbridgeEpic, SAV Credit
June 14 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JP MORGAN CHASE & CO
The investment bank said Chief Risk Officer John Hogan will hold a new title of chairman of risk and his deputy, Ashley Bacon, will take over as chief risk officer. Hogan was appointed chief risk officer in January 2012.
ALLENBRIDGEEPIC INVESTMENT ADVISERS LTD
The investment adviser to UK pension funds has appointed John Harrison as senior adviser. Harrison has over 30 years experience in UK institutional investment.
SAV CREDIT LIMITED
Kent-based independent credit card provider SAV Credit has appointed Sanjay Sharma to a newly-created role of chief operating officer, while Doug Richards has been appointed as chief financial officer.
Prior to this, Sharma was chief operating officer at Austrian bank Bawag PSK, while Richards was the chief executive officer at CMC Markets.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted