Greek PM's offer does not satisfy coalition ally- party source
ATHENS, June 14
ATHENS, June 14 (Reuters) - A proposal by Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras to hire a small number of workers to resume a public news broadcaster does not satisfy his junior socialist partner in the three-party coalition, a socialist Pasok party official said on Friday.
"Pasok has clearly stated its position publicly. Mr. Samaras's statement does not address what Pasok has said," the official said.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule