Greek PM's offer does not satisfy coalition ally- party source
ATHENS, June 14
ATHENS, June 14 (Reuters) - A proposal by Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras to hire a small number of workers to resume a public news broadcaster does not satisfy his junior socialist partner in the three-party coalition, a socialist Pasok party official said on Friday.
"Pasok has clearly stated its position publicly. Mr. Samaras's statement does not address what Pasok has said," the official said.
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ