JPMorgan's private equity unit to become independent
June 14 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co said its private equity unit, One Equity Partners, will become independent from the bank and raise future funds from an external group of partners.
One Equity will continue to make direct investments for the bank for an interim period and still manage the existing group of portfolio companies for it.
One Equity currently manages about $4.5 billion in investments for JPMorgan.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- UPDATE 1-China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report