JPMorgan's private equity unit to become independent
June 14 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co said its private equity unit, One Equity Partners, will become independent from the bank and raise future funds from an external group of partners.
One Equity will continue to make direct investments for the bank for an interim period and still manage the existing group of portfolio companies for it.
One Equity currently manages about $4.5 billion in investments for JPMorgan.
- Somali officials say U.S. struck where al Shabaab were meeting
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Risk appetite flickers in Europe, ECB speculation holds down euro