Kion sets 24-30 eur/shr price range for June 28 IPO
FRANKFURT, June 14
FRANKFURT, June 14 (Reuters) - Kion Group, the world's second-biggest forklift truck maker, on Friday set a price range of 24 euros to 30 euros per share for its stock market listing planned for June 28.
At the mid-point of the price range, Kion would have an equity value of 2.67 billion euros (US$3.56 billion), the company said in a statement.
Kion hopes to raise 953 million euros from new and existing investors, based on the middle of the price range.
The offer period begins on Monday and runs through June 26, it said.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |