Kion sets 24-30 eur/shr price range for June 28 IPO
FRANKFURT, June 14
FRANKFURT, June 14 (Reuters) - Kion Group, the world's second-biggest forklift truck maker, on Friday set a price range of 24 euros to 30 euros per share for its stock market listing planned for June 28.
At the mid-point of the price range, Kion would have an equity value of 2.67 billion euros (US$3.56 billion), the company said in a statement.
Kion hopes to raise 953 million euros from new and existing investors, based on the middle of the price range.
The offer period begins on Monday and runs through June 26, it said.
- Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes: coastguard |
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehicles
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |