TABLE-Petronas to expand global LNG capacity by 2020
KUALA LUMPUR, June 14 (Reuters) - Malaysia's national oil and gas company Petronas has equity in projects with a total 26.1 million tonnes per year (tpy) of liquefied natural gas (LNG) capacity that will add supply diversity to its portfolio. Petronas currently operates a 26 million-tpy LNG complex in Bintulu, Sarawak, and has a stake in Egyptian LNG, which operates two 3.6 million-tpy LNG trains. The planned projects are as below: Project Location Investors LNG production Completion (million date tonnes per year) Pacific Canada Petronas, 12 end Northwest Progress Energy, 2018-2019 LNG Japex FLNG 1 Kanowit gas Petronas 1.2 Q4 2015 field, 180km offshore Bintulu, Malaysia FLNG 2* Rotan, Block Petronas, Murphy 1.5 Q4 2016 H, offshore Oil Sabah, Malaysia Bintulu Bintulu, Petronas 3.6 Q1 2016 Train 9 Malaysia GLNG Australia Petronas, Santos 7.8 2015 *Final investment decision due in H2 2013 Source: Petronas (Reporting by Florence Tan; Editing by Tom Hogue)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections